Upgrading to Aruba Instant On 1830 from HPE OfficeConnect 1820 Switch Series
The pandemic has highlighted the need for small businesses to invest in IT services to enable remote working and boost online sales, amongst other things. This increase in online activity has in turn heightened the need for investments in cloud and cybersecurity services, as SMBs increasingly rely on IT to compete in the post-pandemic world.
However, small businesses lack the resources that larger companies have to dedicate towards IT. They need cost-effective solutions to manage their networks, as they don’t have the people or the budget to afford complex networking solutions.
Introducing the Aruba Instant On 1830 Switch Series — an affordable and easy to deploy and manage switch series for small businesses looking for cost-effective wired infrastructure to keep up with evolving network demands. These are entry-level smartmanaged switches offering Layer 2 switching capabilities, Gigabit connectivity along with flexible management modes — all at an affordable price point. With a flexible management dashboard, Power over Ethernet (PoE) options, and energy-efficient features, these switches deliver a solid business network for SMBs with limited budgets.
The Aruba Instant On 1830 Switch Series is ideal for deployments in home offices, retail stores and small professional offices.
- High-Performance: Smart-managed Layer 2 Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 8-, 24- and 48-port for non-PoE and PoE models
- Easy Installation: Instant On switches are auto-discovered when you have an Instant On Wi-Fi network
- Quiet Deployment: Compact and fan-less 8-port PoE/non-PoE models and 24-port non-PoE model for acoustically sensitive environments
- Single Management Interface: Mobile app-based or web portal setup and monitoring, the same as for Instant On Access Points
- Peace of Mind: Limited Lifetime Warranty means Aruba has your back now and in the future
Warranty, Service and Support
Aruba Instant On Limited Lifetime Support provides 24X7 phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is included for the life of the product.
To learn more about Aruba 1830 Switch Series, click here.