Upgrading to Aruba Instant On 1430 from HPE OfficeConnect 1405 and 1420 Switch Series
Technology brings new revenue opportunities, more effective communication, and improved productivity to businesses of all sizes. Yet it also poses daily challenges of configuration and maintenance, especially for small businesses who lack IT support. Small offices and home offices need reliable network connectivity that’s fast, configuration-free, and affordable for even the most budget-strapped businesses.
For customers looking to install new or replace older unmanaged switches, including the HPE OfficeConnect 1405 and 1420 Switch Series, the Aruba Instant On 1430 Switch Series is a modern plug-and-play solution for small businesses looking for simple, reliable, and low-cost network connectivity. These easy-to-use unmanaged switches deliver Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switching capabilities — at an affordable price — to help connect and share common resources like printers and access points, without any complicated network configuration. With plug-and-play operation, fully automated functions, zero ongoing maintenance, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) models, these switches deliver simple, reliable connectivity for the smallest SMBs and home offices.
Aruba Instant On 1430 switches are ideal for deployments in home offices and small professional offices.
- Fast performance: Unmanaged Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 5-, 8-, 16-, 24-, and 26-port models, including 8- and 16-port PoE models.
- Plug-and-play: Fully automated functions with no configuration or management needed.
- PoE for IoT: Up to 124W of PoE to power APs, IP Phones, and other IoT devices.
- Quiet deployment: All models are fan-less for silent operation in acoustically sensitive spaces.
- Ready for home and office: Class B certified for home office networks (5 and 8 port models).
- Peace of mind: Limited Lifetime Warranty means Aruba has your back now and in the future.
Warranty, Service and Support
Aruba Instant On Limited Lifetime Support provides 24X7 phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is included for the life of the product.
To learn more about Aruba 1430 Switch Series, click here.